- Catch up on dishes
- Do a load of laundry
- Clean out on dishwasher-load worth of disgusting containers from the fridge
- Take out the trash
- Clean one out of three litter boxes (I don't want to push it)
- Go grocery shopping
- Make tomato soup
- Clean out the drawers in the bathroom
- Pack one bookshelf
- Clean out the freezer
I think that was the entire list. Yesterday I was able to cross off "start a good will box" and "activate debit card." Although to be fair, I also did a dishwasher load of dishes yesterday. But since I specifically wrote "catch up on dishes," I can't actually check anything off yet.
So instead of getting cracking on that mondo list of doom, I will now give you a brief update on my life.
- I have had one job interview. Conclusion: no.
- I have two more interviews to set up. One I may have come across as too desperately eager by trying to arrange for this weekend. The other is a 24 hour clinic where the expected hours are midnight to noon.
- I have expanded my job search to include Montana, Idaho, and Oregon. I am toying with expanding that list to "everywhere but the south." And probably also excluding the midwest (sorry Grandma).
- I am still considering specializing in oncology. I am also including clin path on my list of potential specialties based on how excited I was to stay late at school on a Friday to look at some lymph node aspirates.
- Andrew got a raise, a move to full time, and benefits at his job in Spokane (yay!!) and they are hoping that we will move to Spokane after graduation. Unfortunately, I haven't found a vet clinic in Spokane which is hiring yet.
- I am now obsessed with Greek Yogurt. Specifically: this kind. Because it is too yummy to be believed. Unfortunately it is also expensive. Stupid Greek Yogurt....
- I am really really hankering to play D&D. Unfortunately, I am about to start my Orthopedics rotation which is looking to be insanely busy and may eat my life. Dang.
**UPDATE: In spite of the impressive level of procrastination I have been engaging in, I have still managed to:
- Empty a load of clean dishes out of the dishwasher
- Replace that emptiness with a disgusting load of dishes from fridge
- Take out the garbage
- Take out two more garbage bags filled with disgustingness from the fridge containers and disposable crap from the fridge
- Empty out a garbage bag worth of odds and ends from the bathroom drawers
- Do a load of laundry (currently drying)
- Empty a litter box
- Pack 3 boxes of books