Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

We're moved!

Well, it took us 24 solid hours of work (literally: the first day was from 9am-9pm and the second day we worked from 6am-7pm). But we are in the new house! Out of the apartment and nicely in the new house! Still unpacking, but I wager that will be happening for a while. Especially since Andrew has to go back to Poulsbo for work this week. Sad times. Jen and Justin came out for the weekend and helped us get the unpacking started. We now have almost a full kitchen, and two almost offices! Now time to do some litterboxes and switch over laundry. Hoorayyyy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
Your Mother sent me the link to your blog - you are a hoot and it brightened my day reading about your adventures/slash/life. Take care! (I had to sign anonymously because I am not yet subscribed) ~Aunt)Laura

Jen said...

It was fun to be able to come out and actually visit, rather than the previous year which consisted of: carry box (andrew pukes), carry boxes (andrew pukes), long drive to Pullman, carry boxes, collapsing (move out of the way Eileen), and the long drive back. Where in that did I get to see you? This time, I had the joy of helping you UNpack the kitchen, going to breakfast/dinner, and shopping! Hooray!