Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Two bits of updates...

* The interview went well, I think. I feel like I represented myself well. So on Tuesday or Wednesday I will be hearing from the Bookie- and they are hiring for three positions: two cafe workers and a cashier. I think I would really enjoy the cafe and could continue during school as well. So here's hoping! *knocks on wood and crosses fingers*

* We were in a quandary about the kitten. This is also because we are both weak. But even though the whole job thing is up in the air, we decided to go for him. His semi-formed personality seems good, Talen can help with the rest, we have been wanting a two cat household for some time, and he seems like what we are wanting. Andrew wanted to get him tonight. So did I. But then again...we would almost immediately shove him in the car for 6 hours. Not an ideal introduction to the family. But we were worried that he would be gone by the time we got back. And although we know there are approximately 493595486345 kittens out there wanting homes...this wee master had wrapped his little needle claws around our heart. So I called the store to let them know that we were very interested in him but couldn't get him until Monday or Tuesday. And the very helpful man said, "We may be able to reserve him for you! Let me check..." and so the young kitten is only awaiting my signature to come home with us- everything else is taken care of! Huzzah! We have a kitten! Just not as a physical presence yet...

No comments: