Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

Anatomy Test III

Well, all I really need to say about this test is that it sucked with the force of a thousand black holes.
And then I need to add this: at least one girl was seen running out of the test crying, and at least one other girl was seen crying.  We don't normally cry during tests.  I think this says something about this particular test.
Also, I was walking out of the test with a classmate I don't normally talk to (there are 103 of us...I honestly still don't know everyone's name.  Yes, I am terrible) and I was like "Well, that was ugly."  There was a pause and then she said "It was, wasn't it??  I mean...it wasn't just me?"

Down with anatomy.

In other news, I am continuing my work out routine and it is going well.  Talen is donating blood this next Thursday.  And I have another test later today.

No comments: